Pousada Caminho do Rei - Praia do Rosa - Imbituba - SC - Brazil
Policy of Reservations, Cancellations and "No Show" (normative deliberation nº161 / 95 EMBRATUR).
1. CANCELLATION POLICY
From the payment of the first installment the reservation will be confirmed. Should there be a need to cancel or change the reservation date, the client must communicate in writing (via e-mail) to the Reservation Center of the hostel, not being accepted cancellation or change by telephone. The cancellation or change of dates will be subject to the collection of fees according to the conditions below. The balance of payment of the daily rates will be charged at check-in.
1.2. AMENDED DATE OF RESERVATION:
There will be no date transfer fee, only any difference in price between one period and another, observing the following deadlines: - 15 days in advance of the date of entry for low season. - 30 days in advance of the date of entry for high season. Note: Always according to the availability of vacancies in the inn (no changes will be made in Christmas, New Year's Eve and Carnival packages).
1.3. BOOKING CANCELLATION:
1.3.1. Low season: Considering the beginning of the package or daily, the amount paid will be refunded as follows:
Up to 30 days prior to the start of the package, 80% of the amount paid will be returned. *
Between 30 and 15 days prior to arrival, 70% of the amount paid will be returned. *
14 days prior to the beginning of the entry, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF THE PAYMENT AMOUNT.
* (the value of DOC and bank taxes will be discounted).
1.3.2. High Season and Special Packages (Christmas - New Year's Eve - Carnival - Extended Holidays and others):
Up to 45 days prior to the start of the package, 70% of the amount paid will be returned. *
Between 45 and 20 days prior, will be refunded 50% of the amount paid. *
19 days prior to the beginning of the package, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF THE PAYMENT AMOUNT.
* (the value of DOC and bank taxes will be discounted).
1.4. DETENTION WITHOUT CANCELLATION - "No Show":
Non-attendance without prior written communication, on the expected date of arrival, will be considered "no show" (withdrawal without cancellation). The vacancy will remain available until 11am the day after the check-in. After this period the reservation will be canceled (with retention of 100% of the value), making the vacancy available to another interested party. THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF THE CONTRACTED VALUE.
1.5. DETENTION AFTER ENTRY:
The waiver of stay upon arrival or after entry into the inn, as well as early departure for any reason SHALL NOT GIVE RIGHT TO ANY TYPE OF REFUND, REFUND OF MONEY OR CREDIT ON NEW DAILY, resulting in the total loss of the amount relating to the package contracted or contracted daily.
1.6. WITHDRAWAL FROM PART OF DAYS: The cancellation of one or more nights will imply the charge of the total of nights at the time of check-in, since the period was contracted as described in this regulation and in compliance with clause 1.3 for the cancellation of reservations. Example: If the guest has paid 50% of the total for a two-night reservation but for some reason remains only one, the rest of the two nights (50% remaining) must be paid at check-in, even if the guest does not show up at another contracted daily.
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and hygiene measures are being adopted in this accommodation. Food and drink services may be limited or unavailable in this accommodation due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this accommodation is taking steps to help protect the safety of its employees and guests. Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the use of a mask is mandatory in the internal common areas.
Please inform Pousada Caminho do Rei in advance of your expected arrival time. To do so, you can use the Special Requests field when booking or contact the property directly using the details provided in your booking confirmation.
Cancellation requests must be made by email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp +55 (48) 99841-7817.
FROM 2PM TO 8PM
You cannot check-in after this time. Our reception is not open 24 hours.
The hotel's restaurant is open from Christmas to Carnival.
Pousada Caminho do Rei is located on a terrain with a high slope and therefore has several stairs and steps.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the common areas of the hostel as well as inside the accommodation. If any of our employees detect the use / bad smell, a cleaning fee of an amount equivalent to one daily will be charged. This amount will be used to carry out an intense cleaning after check-out.
- Unfortunately our inn does not accept Pets! Then your pet will have to stay in your home or in a hotel for animals;
- It is forbidden to bring other guests without prior authorization. Additional fee will be charged if another person (besides the guests holding the reservation) remains at the inn;
- It is not allowed under any circumstances the use of sound devices on the premises of the inn, singing or drumming. Automotive sound is strictly forbidden inside the inn, as well as sound from cell phones or small speakers, including in the pool, gardens, library, sauna and other social areas. If there is an insistence, the guest will be invited to leave the inn without the right to reimbursement of the rates paid;
- In order not to be disturbed, and not to disturb, we ask everyone to respect the law of silence of the inn, especially from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am;
- Loud sound is prohibited at any time, either music or voices inside the accommodation;
- The guests are aware of the reimbursement of any furniture, decorative pieces, equipment, bed linen and towels that are missing, stained or damaged for any reason. Beware of sunscreens, makeup, after-sun lotion, etc ... these products gets impregnated!